Frosty Jo (Riesling Ice Wine Style)
Prized as a unique sweet wine specialty, our Ice wine will surprise you with its body and complexity. Flavors of honey, peach, sweet citrus and marmalade can be found in this great dessert wine.
- Sweet Dessert wine Un-oaked Medium to Full Body.
- Serve this chilled with fruit-based desserts.
Alyssa Ice (Cabernet Franc Ice Wine)
Intensely flavorful, sweet and rich with rose and salmon tints, this wine entices you with irresistible aromas and flavors of ripe currants, notes of spice, honey, strawberry, tart rhubarb and cranberry.
- Sweet dessert wine Un-oaked Medium body.
- Pair this ice wine with light chocolate-style desserts such as chocolate mousse or chocolate cheesecake.
Chocolat Framboise Ciel (Chocolate Raspberry Port Style)
Busting with intense flavors and aromas. You can taste the Cherries and Plum with the Zing of Raspberries that give way to the luscious Chocolate. That is why we call it Chocolate Raspberry Heaven.
- Pair this one with more chocolates from our friends at The Chocolate Chisel in Port Washington or Devils Food cake with Double Fudge Frosting.
- 375 ml bottles $20.00 750 ml bottles $38.00
Harbor side (Port Style Wine)
Rich and Warm with flavors of fig and plum, making this a bold distinctive dessert wine.
- Sweet dessert with full body and med oak.
- Pair with rich creamy cheesy desserts.
Sher Sassy (Dry Sherry)
Yes, it's named for the late Sassy. Crisp full flavor luscious mouth feels in either a dry or sweet creamy style. This wine provides a special finish to any meal.
- Semi-sweet to Sweet with medium oak flavors and very full body.
- Serve cream style with cakes, sweet buns and truffles.
- Serve the dry style with full-flavored cheeses.